-
December 12th, 2005, 03:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Just thought I'd let you all know that it is MareGathersWords who became MemoirsOfMimi and is now SayuriWhispers.
I am getting SO tired of having to change my name because of this stupid stalker! This is the final straw! She has need contacted and notified a single email more and we're going to the police. I don't think they can do much about online harrassment, and letters. We've had to change our phone numbers too because of her. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Thanks for letting me vent guys. Say a prayer for the girl who's stalking me, that she'll see the error of her ways and respect me and herself enough to put this nonsense to an end.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks